Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Finance - April 10, 2019
Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
The University of Virginia is having a great year, winning both the NCAA championship AND the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency Technology!
In this recap from the 2019 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, we present "Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA." Jesse Warren, UVA"s sustainability program manager for buildings and operations, offered a detailed look at the renovation of Clark Hall, which entailed investing in an existing building and reducing energy consumption with a unique financial model.
Explore this presentation to learn about the award-winning Clark Hall project, one of Delta Force's biggest successes.
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business