Commercial, Industrial, Regulation, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - May 29, 2019
Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
As we look forward to the 2019 edition of the Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, set for September 16-18 in Ponte Vedra, Florida, take a look back at highlights from our 2018 RESF event.
Driven by the engagement and collaboration among our customers, developers, and utilities, RESF included memorable keynote presentations, panels, and Q&A, including:
- Patrick Leonard, manager, energy and resource management, Starbucks
- Panel discussion on innovations in utility green tariff programs
- Jason Klein, vice president, US energy transition strategy, Shell
- Mark Yamauchi, environmental sustainability manager, Toyota Motor North America
- Nathan Nissen, principal engineer, sustainability, Kohler Co.
- Joby Carlson, global director of sustainable energy and operations, Walmart
- Sean Kinghorn, global sustainability leader, Intuit
- Panel discussion on cities getting on board with renewables
- Scott Macmurdo, business development director of corporate accounts, Duke Energy Renewables and Craig Noxon, VP, enterprise sales, REC Solar
- Brent Trenga, building technology director, Kingspan North America
- Brad Christensen, managing director of risk management products, Calpine Energy Solutions
- Peter Kelly-Detwiler, principal, NorthBridge Energy Partners
Download this Insights report to see what you missed. Be part of the excitement and join us at the 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, September 16-18 in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World