Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 9, 2019 - By Smart Energy Decisions Research
2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
The third edition of Smart Energy Decisions' Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study, sponsored by ENGIE, uncovers ways in which the industry continues to change and grow, as early adopters expand their use of renewable energy and new market entrants are attracted by novel methods of sourcing and more flexible contract terms.
Respondents represent 110 organizations—commercial, industrial, institutional and government—at various levels of experience in RE sourcing, from considering their first purchase through having completed more than five purchases. These respondents shared their perceptions and realities of renewable sourcing, including types and methods used for procurement, drivers, barriers, targets, and preferred partners.
Download the report to explore the results of the 2019 Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study:
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World