Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - December 9, 2019 - By Smart Energy Decisions Research
2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
The third edition of Smart Energy Decisions' Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study, sponsored by ENGIE, uncovers ways in which the industry continues to change and grow, as early adopters expand their use of renewable energy and new market entrants are attracted by novel methods of sourcing and more flexible contract terms.
Respondents represent 110 organizations—commercial, industrial, institutional and government—at various levels of experience in RE sourcing, from considering their first purchase through having completed more than five purchases. These respondents shared their perceptions and realities of renewable sourcing, including types and methods used for procurement, drivers, barriers, targets, and preferred partners.
Download the report to explore the results of the 2019 Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing Study:
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?