Commercial, Distributed Generation, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 21, 2020
Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
As we look forward to the winter edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, December 7-11, let's take a look back at our summer VRESF.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you the flavor of this thought-provoking and actionable content. Presentations include:
- "Goldman Sachs' Renewable Energy Journey" with Cindy Quan, Goldman Sachs
- "The Growing Role of Municipal Utilities" with Jacqueline Sargent of Austin Energy and JohnTzimorangas of Energy New England
- “Innovative Approaches to Achieving Renewable Energy and Climate Goals” with Valerie Cardwell of Comcast NBCUniversal, Beth Wytiaz of Bank of America, and Rebecca Sternberg, 3Degrees
- “Opportunities and Risks in Long Term PPAs” with Brian Faist, PGE and Tiffany Menhorn, Enel X
- "Multiple Approaches to the Climate Challenge" with Ericka Bierschbach of Austin Energy and Teresa Kanter, Business Development Manager, Duke Energy Renewables
- "Inspiring Diversity in Energy" with Rose McKinney-James of McKinney-James & Associates and Energy Works LLC
- "Integrating an Offsite Renewable Purchase into Your Energy Risk Strategy" with Greg Kosier, Constellation
- "Greening Cities: Phoenix Leads the Way" with Nick Brown, City of Phoenix
- 10 Questions with General Motor's Rob Threlkeld
Download the summer Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. You can join our community at the winter Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum, December 7-11, 2020. Interested buyers can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.