Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - March 12, 2021
SED’s 2021 Innovation Summit agenda & sponsors set
The slate of sessions, attendees, and sponsors is now final for Smart Energy Decisions’ 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit, March 22-25. Uniting under the theme of “Emerging Technologies for the Future of Energy Management” the Summit will welcome energy, sustainability, and facility executives from over 50 commercial, industrial, institutional, and government organizations. Almost two-thirds of these buyers represent companies that are participating in a Smart Energy Decisions event for the first time.
Building on the success of three virtual events conducted in 2020, Smart Energy Decisions is able to present its innovative and proprietary virtual event platform to facilitate education, collaborative group sessions, and exclusive one-to-one meetings for buyers and suppliers.
“We’re gratified at the continued growth in our community and engagement with our proprietary virtual event platform has proven effective at facilitating critical connections between customers with projects to execute and suppliers that can help them succeed,” said John Failla, Founder and Editorial Director, Smart Energy Decisions.
Sessions will include:
- “Intel 2030” with Marty Sedler, Director of Global Utilities & Infrastructure, Intel Corporation
- “Decarbonizing with Integrated Energy Management” with Scott Hart, Vice President/General Manager, NRG Business – Texas
- “Cal Poly Fast-tracks Decarbonization” with Dennis Elliot, Assistant VP Facilities, Cal Poly State University
- “Innovative Energy Data Management” with Robert Berninger, Director, Plant Operations, Energy & Engineering, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- “Goodbye to YoY Baselines – Hello to Predictive Modeling” with Andrew Blauvelt, Vice President Sales and Ken Watson, Senior Manager of Key Accounts, Building OS
A pre-conference Interactive Roundtable on “The State of Decarbonization,” will feature a presentation from Edison Energy, as well as a preview of exclusive industry research conducted by Smart Energy Decisions. The Peer2Peer series returns with a deep dive into “Embracing New Energy Technologies.” The Summit will also host its first Town Hall meeting, which will include a presentation on carbon markets from Kyle Harrison, Senior Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, as well as an open forum for buyers only to compare notes on the latest industry news and trends.
NRG Energy is the presenting sponsor for the Innovation Summit. BuildingOS is a platinum sponsor. Gold sponsors include Calibrant, CPower, Direct Energy Business, MP2 Energy/Shell, NextEra Energy Resources, and Schneider Electric. Silver sponsors are Ameresco, Edison Energy, Energy Management Collaborative (EMC), National Grid Renewables, and Ørsted Bronze sponsors include Enel X, Metrus Energy, Redaptive, Stem, and Urjanet. Among the Emerging Supplier Sponsors are GreenStruxure and Kiwi Power.
The next Smart Energy Decisions event will be the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum (Summer Edition), June 7-10, 2021 with the theme, “Collaborating for a Net Zero Future.” Click here for more information.