Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - March 19, 2021
Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
As we look forward to the summer edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum, June 7-10, 2021, let's take a look back at our last event, December 2020's Winter Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you an idea of how buyers and suppliers came together to share ideas on collaborating for a zero-carbon future. Presentations include:
- "Driving Decarbonization with Digital Innovation" with Vanessa Miler-Fels, Microsoft
- "The Growing Importance of Renewable Energy Partnerships" with Nathan Nissen of Kohler Co. and Greg Rizzo of Enel Green Power
- “The Future of Sustainability Strategy" with Greg Kandankulam, NRG
- “Inspiring Diversity in Energy" with Telisa Toliver, Chevron Pipeline & Power
- "Addressing Residual Emissions on the Path to Net Zero" with Stephanie Harris, 3Degrees
- "Collaborating for Customer-Centricity in Achieving Sustainability Objectives" with Andre Canguçú, ENGIE North America
- "The Evolution of McDonald's Sustainability Roadmap" with Emma Cox, McDonald's Corporation
Download the Winter Virtual Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. You can join our community at the summer edition of the Virtual Renewable Energy Forum, June 7-10, 2021. Interested buyers can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.