Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 11, 2021
BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) Policy Brief
The mission of BOSS (Black Owners of Solar Services) is to combine and leverage the collective power of its members - entrepreneurs, financiers, veterans, attorneys, engineers, contractors, developers, and other peer partners - to lead actionable solutions for sustained access to equitable opportunities in clean energy production, distribution, and storage for Black-owned businesses.
In this Policy Brief, BOSS shares their federal policy priorities and recommendations and provides an overview of national policy developments and opportunities that will galvanize a more equitable clean energy economy where Black-owned businesses are central to helping America reach its climate resilience goals.
Download this report to understand whey effective, sound federal policy - centered in racial justice - that scales the deployment of solar, energy storage, and energy efficiency will be indispensable to our nation’s clean energy transition.
- Research: The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
- Decarbonizing Supply Chains: Collaboration and Renewable Energy Strategies
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas