Tracking solar adoption by America's top companies
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/19/2016
Source: Solar Energy Industries Association
Primary Topic: Solar
This report from the Solar Energy Industries Association ranks the growing number of U.S. businesses that are using solar energy to help power their operations by total amount of solar capacity and number of solar installations.
In this fifth annual edition of the report, Target overtook Wal-Mart as the top corporate installer and the total number of megawatts deployed by businesses has grown to more than 1 GW.
Covering corporate solar installs now in 38 states plus Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico, the 2016 Solar Means Business report tracks nearly 1,100 MW of solar installations at America's top companies. In just the first three quarters of 2016, the report found 142 MW of corporate solar was added in the U.S., more than the 129 MW installed in all of 2015.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio