Webinar: The $80B energy savings opportunity for commercial and industrial energy users
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Power Prices
Date Published: 12/16/2016
Source: Edison Energy
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This webinar, sponsored by Edison Energy, examines how it is that commercial and industrial organizations in the U.S. spend an estimated $260 billion on electricity and natural gas every year, and the potential to reduce that amount by up to $80 billion, a whopping 30% reduction on an annual basis.
ENERActive Solutions Regional Vice President Saverio Grosso and Menlo Energy Economics President Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, Ph.D. discuss areas where commercial and industrial organizations can start saving some of that $80 billion by changing the way they use energy.
The program concludes with a look at a new business model, "energy-as-a-service," that redefines the relationship organizations have with energy to help them develop holistic energy programs that will achieve the goal of reaching their energy savings goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market