The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Finance, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/18/2017
Source: Renewable Choice Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
More than ever before, corporate buyers have a choice about how they acquire clean energy and how they promote their purchase to their stakeholders. However, not all green power products are the same, and not all purchases confer the same financial and reputational benefits.
This white paper, presented by Renewable Choice Energy, examines the spectrum of green power options and specifically discusses how commercial and industrial buyers can realize the benefits of clean power purchasing, and how not all products or claims are created equal.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training