Thermo Fisher's path to savings, simple payback
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 4/20/2017
Source: ECM Holding Group
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This case study, presented by ECM, offers an overview of how the team helped Life Technologies (now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific) achieve its corporate mandate to improve energy conservation efforts across its global footprint.
Through a series of projects over eight locations with a two-year simple payback requirement, the company is realizing annual savings of close to $2 million annually.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Net Zero Roadmap: A Global Pathway to Keep the 1.5°C Goal in Reach
- A Business Guide to Procuring Offsite Renewable Energy
- How to build zero-cost on-site solar and storage projects
- Zero-CapEx Solar + Storage: Lower Energy Costs and Emissions
- International Energy Outlook 2023
- Building Operators: Grid and Occupant Training