Thermo Fisher's path to savings, simple payback
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 4/20/2017
Source: ECM Holding Group
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This case study, presented by ECM, offers an overview of how the team helped Life Technologies (now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific) achieve its corporate mandate to improve energy conservation efforts across its global footprint.
Through a series of projects over eight locations with a two-year simple payback requirement, the company is realizing annual savings of close to $2 million annually.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio