Case study: Akamai's journey to drive down emissions
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 6/20/2017
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This case study, presented by 3Degrees, goes behind the scenes of cloud delivery network services company Akamai's recent investment in an 80-MW wind farm and explores how the deal fits into Akamai's long-term approach to decarbonizing their operations.
3Degrees (originally Origin Climate) has been working with Akamai since 2015 to build and implement a renewable energy strategy. Download this two-page case study to learn more about Akamai's journey to achieving its renewable energy and climate goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities