Sprint HQ's building analytics overhaul
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 6/1/2017
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
In this case study, Sprint details how the installation of an energy management and information system for the HVAC systems at its headquarters campus helped them cut annual energy costs and improve the efficiency of its operations.
The four million square-foot office and data center, located in Overland Park, Kan., received recognition in 2017 by the U.S. DOE for the telecommunication company's use of this system to improve its energy efficiency. The project has helped Sprint cut annual energy waste by more than $400,000.
Download this two-page brief to learn more about Sprint's building analytics project.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Case Study: PPA Production Volume Flexibility
- Understanding Your Energy Contract
- Massachusetts Clean Energy and Climate Plan for 2050
- Connecting Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure to Commercial Buildings
- Fordham University's Climate Action Plan
- Case Study: How Brandywine Implements Social Equity and Carbon Reduction in Their Portfolio