Case study: Managing costs with energy storage
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial, Power Prices
Date Published: 8/7/2017
Source: EDF Renewable Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
This case study, presented by EDF Renewable Energy, illustrates the real cost saving benefits of energy storage for commercial and industrial companies.
Cutting edge energy managers are increasingly deploying onsite battery energy storage systems to reduce operating expenses and hedge against rising costs. By leveraging third-party financed, performance based contracts energy managers can eliminate upfront costs, remove performance risks, and achieve operational savings from energy storage solutions day one. Experienced, financially stable, and technology agnostic system integrators offer solutions and resources that today energy managers can leverage to realize savings, improve branding and control energy costs.
Download the detailed study below to learn more.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey