Using EMIS to identify top opportunities for efficiency
Type: Research Study
Categories: Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Power Prices
Date Published: 5/15/2017
Source: U.S. Department of Energy
Primary Topic: Commercial
This guide from the U.S. DOE presents an overview of the top energy-savings opportunities in commercial buildings.
Building on data from the DOE's Better Buildings initiative, the guide shows how these opportunities can be identified using the type of interval meter analytics offered in energy information system technologies or using the automated analytics offered in fault detection and diagnostics systems.
The guide target audience is building owners and operators, facility managers, energy and sustainability managers, and others with modest experience in data analysis and performance monitoring. The guide covers nine energy savings opportunities that can be identified by EIS and/or FDD tools; each opportunity is summarized, followed by a description of the EIS and/or FDD (as applicable) analysis methodology, and examples of specific applications.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution