Report: General Motors' blueprint for accelerating and scaling corporate renewables
Type: White Paper
Categories: Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 11/14/2017
Source: General Motors Co.
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This paper published by General Motors Co. summarizes the auto giant's blueprint for accelerating and scaling a renewable energy plan; it is intended to help companies of all sizes and industries create efficiencies, gain internal support and drive progress.
Topics detailed include:
- Practical tactics to help gain companywide support
- Tips to determine the best renewable energy mix
- Best practices to scale efforts and reach goals faster
- Resources for further learning and engagement; and
- Trends and future outlook for corporate renewable energy use.
GM pledged to meet its electricity needs at all of its global operations with renewable energy — such as wind, sun and landfill gas — by 2050. By the end of 2018, it will surpass the 20% mark. The commitment represents all the facilities where the company pays utility bills, which includes both manufacturing and nonmanufacturing buildings leased or owned by GM.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business