Enel Green Power launches Renewable Energy Blocks
Type: Supplier Information
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Power Prices, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/20/2018
Source: Enel Green Power
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
This brochure from Enel Green Power describes an innovative model for renewable energy sourcing. The "Renewables4All" program is designed to offer customers with small-medium energy loads a broader spectrum of choices for affordable renewable energy.
The program offers flexibility in volume size and energy attributes with Renewable Energy Blocks (REBs), simplified renewable energy power purchase agreements, utilizing a larger project providing economies of scale to give less energy-intensive companies the opportunity to purchase renewable energy. The current pilot program will be followed by others in the future.
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report