Colgate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2017
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 6/14/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
With the release of the 2017 Colgate Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report, the company announced it had surpassed its 2020 goal of reducing absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from manufacturing of 25% vs. a 2002 baseline.
The report also features progress made to date by the company on its "2015 to 2020 Strategy," including increases in the purchase of renewable energy and decreases in energy intensity. Overall, the report notes, this strategy "maintains our emphasis on people, performance, and planet with focused, measurable goals that align with the company’s business objectives."
To follow along with Colgate’s current progress and future goals, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.
- Are You Still Manually Collecting Energy Data? Three Ways it Will Cost You
- Can We Talk? Changing the Sustainability Conversation Between Investors and Companies
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking