Colgate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2017
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 6/14/2018
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
With the release of the 2017 Colgate Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Report, the company announced it had surpassed its 2020 goal of reducing absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from manufacturing of 25% vs. a 2002 baseline.
The report also features progress made to date by the company on its "2015 to 2020 Strategy," including increases in the purchase of renewable energy and decreases in energy intensity. Overall, the report notes, this strategy "maintains our emphasis on people, performance, and planet with focused, measurable goals that align with the company’s business objectives."
To follow along with Colgate’s current progress and future goals, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: U.S. energy consumption for 2017
- Infographic: Corporate sourcing of renewables—numbers behind the growth
- Report: Apple's 2018 Environmental Responsibility Report
- Serving renewable energy's full spectrum
- Infographic: GM's Operational Commitments
- Colgate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2017