Report: Honda 2018 Environment Performance
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 8/15/2018
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
With the recent release of Honda's 2018 Sustainability Report, we focus here on the Environment section, which details the company's "Triple ZERO" approach to addressing CO2 emissions, energy risks and resource and disposal risks.
Honda aims to reduce CO2 emissions intensity of their vehicles and power products by 30% by 2020, an interim goal on their way to cutting total corporate emissions in half by 2050. Increased use of renewable energy and advancing electrification is key to their strategy
Download this report to explore Honda's approach and results:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Collaborative Offsite PPA Structures for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex