Report: Honda 2018 Environment Performance
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 8/15/2018
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
With the recent release of Honda's 2018 Sustainability Report, we focus here on the Environment section, which details the company's "Triple ZERO" approach to addressing CO2 emissions, energy risks and resource and disposal risks.
Honda aims to reduce CO2 emissions intensity of their vehicles and power products by 30% by 2020, an interim goal on their way to cutting total corporate emissions in half by 2050. Increased use of renewable energy and advancing electrification is key to their strategy
Download this report to explore Honda's approach and results:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum