Insights from SED's 2018 Innovation Summit
Categories: Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 9/24/2018
Author: By Smart Energy Decisions
As we look forward to the 2019 Innovation Summit, set for March 11-13 in Houston, here's a look back at highlights from our 2018 Summit.
The importance of collaboration among customers, developers, and utilities was a central theme of the Summit, captured in this Insights report, which features edited transcripts from memorable keynote presentations, panels, and Q&A’s, including:
Mary Curtiss, global head of energy and sustainability, HP
Panel on leveraging advanced energy efficiency technologies
Mike Storch, president and CEO, EnerNOC, an Enel Group Company
Robin Haugen, general manager, plant & environmental engineering, Toyota Motor North America
Yvonne McIntyre, vice president, federal legislative affairs, Calpine
Bruce Frandsen, senior manager, global utilities and sustainability, Equinix
Panel on the evolving utility-customer relationship
Chris Buzby, senior manager corporate strategy, innovation and sustainability and Lev Goldberg, principal, strategy, Constellation
Brent Trenga, building technology director, North America, Kingspan
Panel on effectively using energy data analytics insights
JT Hufnagel, global energy operations manager, Corning
Download the PDF to see what you missed or be a part of the excitement and join us at the 2019 Innovation Summit, March 11-13 in Houston.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019
- REI's net zero distribution center
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.