RESF Fall Presentation: Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision
Categories: Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/14/2018
Source: Kingspan North America
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
"Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Brent Trenga, building technology director at Kingspan North America discusses the company's goal to reach Net-Zero Energy and how the Kingspan is engaging with its supply chain to share best practices.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Engaging Franchisees in Energy Management & Benchmarking
- Hershey aims to cut the carbon footprint of its chocolate with new Science-Based Target commitment
- Corporate Clean Energy Buying Surged to New Record in 2018
- Why we’re putting 1.6 million solar panels in Tennessee and Alabama
- City of Boston's improved energy management process