RESF Fall Presentation: Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision
Categories: Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 11/14/2018
Source: Kingspan North America
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
"Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision" is the latest in a series of presentations from the Smart Energy Decisions Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
Brent Trenga, building technology director at Kingspan North America discusses the company's goal to reach Net-Zero Energy and how the Kingspan is engaging with its supply chain to share best practices.
To download the presentation, click here:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot