Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois
Categories: Solar, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 1/18/2019
Source: Clearway Energy Group
Primary Topic: Solar
This webinar, sponsored by Clearway Energy Group, presents a discussion of community solar, one of the fastest growing segments of the industry. The concept of subscribing to a neighborhood solar farm is appealing to both public and private entities where traditional behind-the-meter solar development is a challenge, especially with the strong economic value proposition that community solar generally presents.
Attend this informative webinar to hear industry experts discuss the rapid growth in community solar and specific trends in active community solar markets, including:
- Differences across active community solar markets (Minnesota and Massachusetts)
- Evolution of the Massachusetts community solar market, currently in its 2nd iteration (SREC II -> SMART)
- An update on Illinois, a developing community solar market
For renewable energy buyers, community solar is an important opportunity that should be considered in creating your optimal energy portfolio.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum