Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
Categories: GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 3/26/2019
Source: Merck & Co. Inc.
The Smart Energy Decisions 2019 Innovation Summit opened on a high note with a team from Merck discussing how their usually conservative company set a strategy of aggressive environmental sustainability goals and how they plan to reach these targets.
The presentation by Chris Broome, associate director, global energy and sustainability center of excellence, Michael Waslin, senior engineer, environmental sustainability, and Douglas Yunaska, associate director, global energy, shared their thoughts on how to break down silos and the key ingredients to creating a high-performing team.
Download the presentation to explore how collaboration is leading to sustainability success for Merck.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- 2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy in the C Suite
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States