Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
Categories: GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 3/26/2019
Source: Merck & Co. Inc.
The Smart Energy Decisions 2019 Innovation Summit opened on a high note with a team from Merck discussing how their usually conservative company set a strategy of aggressive environmental sustainability goals and how they plan to reach these targets.
The presentation by Chris Broome, associate director, global energy and sustainability center of excellence, Michael Waslin, senior engineer, environmental sustainability, and Douglas Yunaska, associate director, global energy, shared their thoughts on how to break down silos and the key ingredients to creating a high-performing team.
Download the presentation to explore how collaboration is leading to sustainability success for Merck.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019
- REI's net zero distribution center
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.