Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 4/8/2019
Source: Aurora Public Schools
Aurora Public Schools (APS), which serves 40,000 students across 63 schools, has a goal to reduce energy usage by 10% by 2023. Knowing they needed to step up their efforts to reach that goal, APS decided to implement an energy information system (EIS).
This case study from APS follows their journey from engaging with Xcel Energy, their local utility, for guidance with an RFP to choosing a vendor to implementation to how their staff engages with the new system.
Read the case study to see factors considered, decisions made, technology used, and success achieved by APS.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- DE Forum Presentation: Charting a course for DERs at Tyson
- DE Forum Presentation: How Cinemark makes DERs work, both as a property owner and a tenant