Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 4/8/2019
Source: Aurora Public Schools
Aurora Public Schools (APS), which serves 40,000 students across 63 schools, has a goal to reduce energy usage by 10% by 2023. Knowing they needed to step up their efforts to reach that goal, APS decided to implement an energy information system (EIS).
This case study from APS follows their journey from engaging with Xcel Energy, their local utility, for guidance with an RFP to choosing a vendor to implementation to how their staff engages with the new system.
Read the case study to see factors considered, decisions made, technology used, and success achieved by APS.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Infographic: The Energy-Resilient City
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Walmart's inaugural ESG Report