Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Finance
Date Published: 4/10/2019
Source: University of Virginia
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The University of Virginia is having a great year, winning both the NCAA championship AND the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency Technology!
In this recap from the 2019 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, we present "Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA." Jesse Warren, UVA"s sustainability program manager for buildings and operations, offered a detailed look at the renovation of Clark Hall, which entailed investing in an existing building and reducing energy consumption with a unique financial model.
Explore this presentation to learn about the award-winning Clark Hall project, one of Delta Force's biggest successes.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- Virtual Innovation Summit: The Future of Distributed Generation
- Stronger Together: Why Efficiency with Electrification Catalyzes Systems Change
- Synchronizing the Electric Regulatory Response to COVID-19
- Our data centers now work harder when the sun shines and wind blows
- UPDATE: Understanding the MOPR - What an Obscure FERC Rule Could Mean for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Chesapeake College: On-Campus Solar Energy and Storage