Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Finance
Date Published: 4/10/2019
Source: University of Virginia
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The University of Virginia is having a great year, winning both the NCAA championship AND the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency Technology!
In this recap from the 2019 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, we present "Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA." Jesse Warren, UVA"s sustainability program manager for buildings and operations, offered a detailed look at the renovation of Clark Hall, which entailed investing in an existing building and reducing energy consumption with a unique financial model.
Explore this presentation to learn about the award-winning Clark Hall project, one of Delta Force's biggest successes.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Collaboration Enables Merck to Take a Huge, Sustainable Leap Forward
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019
- REI's net zero distribution center
- Energy and facility managers deserve access to modern technology
- The secret behind Iron Mountain’s long-term strategy for setting a Science-Based Target? A phase-based approach.