Innovation Summit Presentation: Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Finance
Date Published: 4/10/2019
Source: University of Virginia
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The University of Virginia is having a great year, winning both the NCAA championship AND the Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Award for Energy Efficiency Technology!
In this recap from the 2019 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, we present "Delta Force - Driving Energy Efficiency at UVA." Jesse Warren, UVA"s sustainability program manager for buildings and operations, offered a detailed look at the renovation of Clark Hall, which entailed investing in an existing building and reducing energy consumption with a unique financial model.
Explore this presentation to learn about the award-winning Clark Hall project, one of Delta Force's biggest successes.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
- DE Forum Presentation: Walmart's Distributed Energy Journey - Past, Present and Future
- Outdoor Lighting Decision Tree Tool
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Best energy practices to edge out your competition
- Making the Case for Energy Management Information Systems
- What presidential hopefuls can learn from the original “Climate Corps”
- Washington Blazes a Trail for State Action on Energy Efficiency
- Energy as a Service Solutions Targeted to Fit Customer Segments