2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/29/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The second annual Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on March 13, 2019, to 22 large electric power users representing commercial, industrial, higher education and government sectors. An exclusive dinner at the Innovation Summit was held to celebrate their achievements.
Download this special edition of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning entries for Customer Projects, Utility Partnerships, and Renewable Energy Sourcing.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- What is Efficiency-as-a-Service?
- How to Get Utilities and Regulators to Provide Renewable Energy Options that Work for Your Company
- The business case for a price on carbon
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019