2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/29/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The second annual Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on March 13, 2019, to 22 large electric power users representing commercial, industrial, higher education and government sectors. An exclusive dinner at the Innovation Summit was held to celebrate their achievements.
Download this special edition of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning entries for Customer Projects, Utility Partnerships, and Renewable Energy Sourcing.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A look at this summer's Texas electricity market
- Climate change: major risk or rosy opportunity?
- Infographic: Johns Hopkins University Solar Pledge
- 2019 Better Buildings Progress Report
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from SED's 2018 Fall Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum