2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/29/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The second annual Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on March 13, 2019, to 22 large electric power users representing commercial, industrial, higher education and government sectors. An exclusive dinner at the Innovation Summit was held to celebrate their achievements.
Download this special edition of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning entries for Customer Projects, Utility Partnerships, and Renewable Energy Sourcing.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report