2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 4/29/2019
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
The second annual Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Awards were presented on March 13, 2019, to 22 large electric power users representing commercial, industrial, higher education and government sectors. An exclusive dinner at the Innovation Summit was held to celebrate their achievements.
Download this special edition of Smart Energy Decisions Insights to learn about the winning entries for Customer Projects, Utility Partnerships, and Renewable Energy Sourcing.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- 2019 Innovation Awards Insights Report
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Energy in the C Suite
- A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States