Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 5/6/2019
Source: EDF Renewables
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- Shining Cities 2019 - The Top U.S. Cities for Solar Energy
- Aurora Public Schools Energy Management System
- Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Innovation Summit Presentation: The Evolution of Sustainable Operations at Bloomberg
- What is Efficiency-as-a-Service?
- How to Get Utilities and Regulators to Provide Renewable Energy Options that Work for Your Company
- The business case for a price on carbon
- Solar Tax Credits Are Stepping Down Next Year: What Does This Mean for Corporate Solar Projects?
- Top 3 corporate sustainability trends all business leaders should be watching in 2019