Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 5/6/2019
Source: EDF Renewables
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Walmart Suppliers Lead the Charge, Help Deliver Project Gigaton Goal More Than Six Years Early
- 7 Ways Amazon is Using AI to Build a More Sustainable Future
- Energy Codes Forecast 2024: Money, Politics, and a New Model Code
- A Federal Definition of Net Zero Emissions Buildings
- Net Zero for Water? It’s More Complicated Than That