Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 9/11/2019
Source: Sunpin Solar
Earlier this year, Sunpin Solar and Direct Energy, along with local and state leaders, had a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the completion of the ColGreen North Shore (CNS) Project in California. The project is a 96.7 MWdc installation with the capacity to power as many as 22,300 homes annually. Though the project is currently operating successfully and
positively impacting communities and the environment, it was once considered an impossible mission due to many obstacles
This case study follows the ambitious and creative measures taken by Sunpin Solar to craft a cost-effective solution that would turn an abandoned project into a functioning solar site ready to meet its commercial operation date and enter an agreement with a PPA offtaker.
Download this case study to explore the factors that drove Sunpin's success:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot