Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
Type: Research Study
Date Published: 9/13/2019
Primary Topic: Utilities
It will come as no surprise to large electric power users that when it comes to their relationship with utilities, customers want greater transparency, two-way communication, ease-of-use, choice and control surrounding energy consumption and use. In this report, presented by PwC , the results of a survey of more than 130 utility executives show that there is a move towards becoming a "Utility Platform Player, or an integrator and connector in a more expanded role at the center of this new energy economy.
This report takes a closer look at the utility perspective and shares key takeaways from PwC about what these companies are doing - or plan to do - to transform the utility-customer relationship.
Download this report for a look at the energy ecosystem from the point of view of power and utility companies:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business