Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
Type: Research Study
Date Published: 9/13/2019
Primary Topic: Utilities
It will come as no surprise to large electric power users that when it comes to their relationship with utilities, customers want greater transparency, two-way communication, ease-of-use, choice and control surrounding energy consumption and use. In this report, presented by PwC , the results of a survey of more than 130 utility executives show that there is a move towards becoming a "Utility Platform Player, or an integrator and connector in a more expanded role at the center of this new energy economy.
This report takes a closer look at the utility perspective and shares key takeaways from PwC about what these companies are doing - or plan to do - to transform the utility-customer relationship.
Download this report for a look at the energy ecosystem from the point of view of power and utility companies:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update