Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
Type: Research Study
Date Published: 9/13/2019
Primary Topic: Utilities
It will come as no surprise to large electric power users that when it comes to their relationship with utilities, customers want greater transparency, two-way communication, ease-of-use, choice and control surrounding energy consumption and use. In this report, presented by PwC , the results of a survey of more than 130 utility executives show that there is a move towards becoming a "Utility Platform Player, or an integrator and connector in a more expanded role at the center of this new energy economy.
This report takes a closer look at the utility perspective and shares key takeaways from PwC about what these companies are doing - or plan to do - to transform the utility-customer relationship.
Download this report for a look at the energy ecosystem from the point of view of power and utility companies:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot