Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
Type: Case Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Solar
Date Published: 9/23/2019
Source: EDF Renewables
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Solar, storage, and EV charging each has its own technical characteristics and requirements, its own energy savings and costs, and its own sustainability contributions and detractions. This case study, presented by EDF Renewables, explains how integrating these systems as a single holistic smart solution can create an energy ecosystem that is greater than the sum of the parts and even generate value from an underutilized asset – the parking lot.
Download this report to explore how integrating solar, storage, and electric vehicles can provide a sophisticated solution for businesses and facilities that are being driven by market trends and social pressures to implement sustainability programs while reducing energy costs and hedging against rising rates.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update