Google Environmental Report 2019
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/6/2019
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Google's Environmental Report 2019 tracks progress on the sustainability and energy efficiency efforts of the largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy.
Google achieved 12 consecutive years of carbon neutrality and, for the second year in a row, matched 100% of the electricity consumption of global operations with renewable energy. The company also announced a long-term goal to power operations with carbon-free energy, 24x7, 365 days a year. Moving forward, Google is exploring the role of artificial intelligence in helping to achieve energy efficiency gains in data centers.
Read Google's report to catch up on their progress and to get ahead ofwhat's next:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging
- Reader study: Smart Energy Decisions is #1
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business