Google Environmental Report 2019
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/6/2019
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Google's Environmental Report 2019 tracks progress on the sustainability and energy efficiency efforts of the largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy.
Google achieved 12 consecutive years of carbon neutrality and, for the second year in a row, matched 100% of the electricity consumption of global operations with renewable energy. The company also announced a long-term goal to power operations with carbon-free energy, 24x7, 365 days a year. Moving forward, Google is exploring the role of artificial intelligence in helping to achieve energy efficiency gains in data centers.
Read Google's report to catch up on their progress and to get ahead of what's next:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot