Google Environmental Report 2019
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/6/2019
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Google's Environmental Report 2019 tracks progress on the sustainability and energy efficiency efforts of the largest corporate purchaser of renewable energy.
Google achieved 12 consecutive years of carbon neutrality and, for the second year in a row, matched 100% of the electricity consumption of global operations with renewable energy. The company also announced a long-term goal to power operations with carbon-free energy, 24x7, 365 days a year. Moving forward, Google is exploring the role of artificial intelligence in helping to achieve energy efficiency gains in data centers.
Read Google's report to catch up on their progress and to get ahead of what's next:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update