Distributed Energy Future Trends
Type: Research Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 10/28/2019
Source: Centrica Business Solutions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Organizations that view energy as a strategic asset, rather than a cost, continue to outperform their competition. In this report, “Distributed Energy Future Trends: The Insights Behind Sustainable Business Growth,” Centrica Business Solutions shares results from research conducted among over 1,500 energy decision makers.
The research results focus on the changing role of energy and how businesses can prepare for a more commercially and environmentally sustainable future, including energy risks and solutions; drivers of change, innovation, and the funding of future energy.
Download the report to explore key strategies to be an effective, sustainable business.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center