SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 1/24/2020
Source: Sprint, Duke Energy Renewables, Smart Energy Decisions
Sprint recently signed its first renewable energy agreement in the form of a VPPA with Duke Energy Renewables for 173.3 MW of Texas wind.
Download this one-page recap to learn from Amy Bond at Sprint how the deal was conceived, developed and completed.
The 2020 Innovation Summit is set for March 9-11 at the Houstonian Hotel in Houston. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- 2019 State of Energy Management