SED Profiles in Partnership: Sprint & Duke Energy Renewables
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 1/24/2020
Source: Sprint, Duke Energy Renewables, Smart Energy Decisions
Sprint recently signed its first renewable energy agreement in the form of a VPPA with Duke Energy Renewables for 173.3 MW of Texas wind.
Download this one-page recap to learn from Amy Bond at Sprint how the deal was conceived, developed and completed.
The Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for July 27 -29. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Smart Energy Voices Podcast
Episode 4: The Purpose Driven Organization
with Jeff Fromm and David Smart
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- 10 Rules for Renewable Energy Purchases
- Corporate Clean Energy Procurement: State of the Market
- SED Profiles in Partnership: McDonald's Super-Sizes a Commitment to Sustainability
- 2020 Better Buildings Progress Report
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?
- Bringing Sustainability & Savings to Albany Medical Center