2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/17/2020
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Over the past 10 extraordinary years, the United States has fundamentally overhauled how it produces, delivers and consumes energy. The 2020 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook – produced for the Business Council for Sustainable Energy by BloombergNEF – looks at the U.S. energy transformation of the past decade (2010 – 2019) and provides the annual update on the progress of energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors in 2019 in America.
Download an overview of the report to explore an era of economic growth, reduced CO2 emissions and sharply falling energy costs.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?