2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 2/17/2020
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Over the past 10 extraordinary years, the United States has fundamentally overhauled how it produces, delivers and consumes energy. The 2020 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook – produced for the Business Council for Sustainable Energy by BloombergNEF – looks at the U.S. energy transformation of the past decade (2010 – 2019) and provides the annual update on the progress of energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors in 2019 in America.
Download an overview of the report to explore an era of economic growth, reduced CO2 emissions and sharply falling energy costs.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update