Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 2/24/2020
Author: By Enel X
As the climate crisis grows, businesses of all sizes are realizing the benefits of a climate action plan. Yet many companies don’t know where to begin.
With the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Enel helped create guidelines for an integrated energy strategy. “Sustainable Energy Strategy” introduces these guidelines and discusses:
- The best ways to secure buy-in and set defensible GHG reduction goals
- The energy decisions that most directly impact GHG emissions
- How to leverage sustainability programs as a driver for competitive advantage
Please fill out the form below to download the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- 2019 State of Energy Management