Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 2/24/2020
Author: By Enel X
As the climate crisis grows, businesses of all sizes are realizing the benefits of a climate action plan. Yet many companies don’t know where to begin.
With the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Enel helped create guidelines for an integrated energy strategy. “Sustainable Energy Strategy” introduces these guidelines and discusses:
- The best ways to secure buy-in and set defensible GHG reduction goals
- The energy decisions that most directly impact GHG emissions
- How to leverage sustainability programs as a driver for competitive advantage
Please fill out the form below to download the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?