Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
Type: White Paper
Date Published: 2/24/2020
Author: By Enel X
As the climate crisis grows, businesses of all sizes are realizing the benefits of a climate action plan. Yet many companies don’t know where to begin.
With the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Enel helped create guidelines for an integrated energy strategy. “Sustainable Energy Strategy” introduces these guidelines and discusses:
- The best ways to secure buy-in and set defensible GHG reduction goals
- The energy decisions that most directly impact GHG emissions
- How to leverage sustainability programs as a driver for competitive advantage
Please fill out the form below to download the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update