SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
Type: Case Study
Categories: Utilities, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 3/11/2020
Source: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, AEP Energy, Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Cinemark recently signed a nine-year VPPA for 40 MW of wind power - enough to cover the energy needs of 120 of its theaters.
Read this case study to see how the deal came together for Cinemark and partners Schneider Electric and AEP Energy, thanks to ideas explored at Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
The next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for June 15-17, 2020 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.
- SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
- Report: 2020 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- White Paper: Enterprise Energy Strategies
- U.S. Offshore Windpower Economic Impact Assessment
- 2019 State of Corporate Renewable Energy Sourcing
- 2019 State of Energy Management