Virtual Innovation Summit: The Future of Distributed Generation
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources
Date Published: 4/29/2020
Author: By Jacob Steubing, Goldman Sachs Renewable Power
Source: Goldman Sachs Renewable Power
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions presents this 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit executive interview, "The Future of Distributed Generation" with Jacob Steubing, vice president at Goldman Sachs Renewable Power.
While Steubing represents a relatively new group at Goldman Sachs, it has already become one of the largest owner-operators of distributed solar in North America. The group is looking to continue the deployment of distributed energy assets in the coming years. In this interview with Peter Kelly-Detwiler, director of educational programs at Smart Energy Decisions, Steubing discusses what comes next for distributed energy generation.
Watch this Virtual Innovation Summit Executive Interview:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- First-Ever Peace REC Transaction Drives Renewable Energy Development in Africa
- Solar for the Middle
- Navigating the Energy Transition
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management