Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 5/18/2020
Author: By Andy Smith, Cisco
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
As part of our continuing series of 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynotes, Andy Smith, senior manager, global energy management and sustainability presents "Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey."
Cisco's energy and sustainability team is embedded in the company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. Smith notes that having a world-class CSR program helps create a more sustainable company that is more innovative, less risky, more profitable, more attractive to new employees, has better employee retention, and ultimately is more resilient at surviving and thriving during challenging times.
Watch this presentation to learn how CSR programs are not only the right thing to do but also work to create business value:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- Shape-shifting: Why a turbine’s shape is your most important asset
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot
- Sustainability Programs During COVID-19: There’s a will… but is there a way?