Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
Categories: Commercial, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 5/18/2020
Author: By Andy Smith, Cisco
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
As part of our continuing series of 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit keynotes, Andy Smith, senior manager, global energy management and sustainability presents "Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey."
Cisco's energy and sustainability team is embedded in the company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. Smith notes that having a world-class CSR program helps create a more sustainable company that is more innovative, less risky, more profitable, more attractive to new employees, has better employee retention, and ultimately is more resilient at surviving and thriving during challenging times.
Watch this presentation to learn how CSR programs are not only the right thing to do but also work to create business value:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The State of Decarbonization: A Closer Look at the Commercial Sector
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Integrated Solutions to Help You Decarbonize Your Business
- 2023 DEI Impact Awards
- Case Study: Ford Motor Company - 50001 Ready
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK