Case Study: Innovative rooftop solar + LED lighting installation debuts in Chicago
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 6/26/2020
Source: Edison Energy
For commercial real estate property owners and developers, solar energy is a viable solution to help meet economic and environmental sustainability goals. This case study from Edison Energy explores the approach taken by Chicago's Corner Office LLC, a commercial developer, to optimize efficiency, cut back on costs, and become more self-sufficient by operating as close to off-grid as possible.
Corner Office commissioned the services of Edison Energy to conduct a feasibility study for the installation of a photovoltaic generating plant and LED lighting retrofit at its 19,000 sq. ft. property. The case study, "Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation," features the approach taken and results of that study as well as a look at the financial incentives tapped to complete the project.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report
- Setting Records, Walmart Continues Moving Toward Becoming a Totally Renewable Business
- Competitive Wholesale Markets Unlock Procurement Options—Will the Proposed Southeast Energy Exchange Market Do the Same?
- A perspective on weather, the grid, and bringing resilience to your energy approach
- Want to Tune Up Your City’s Buildings? First, Tune Up Your Approach.
- Turning Sustainability Goals into Action: DER Survey Insights, Part 4