Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
Type: Case Study
Date Published: 6/26/2020
Source: Edison Energy
For commercial real estate property owners and developers, solar energy is a viable solution to help meet economic and environmental sustainability goals. This case study from Edison Energy explores the approach taken by Chicago's Corner Office LLC, a commercial developer, to optimize efficiency, cut back on costs, and become more self-sufficient by operating as close to off-grid as possible.
Corner Office commissioned the services of Edison Energy to conduct a feasibility study for the installation of a photovoltaic generating plant and LED lighting retrofit at its 19,000 sq. ft. property. The case study features the approach taken and results of that study as well as a look at the financial incentives tapped to complete the project.
Please fill out the form below to download the case study. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Today's Leaders. Tomorrow's Heroes.
The George Washington University
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation