Walmart 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
Type: White Paper
Categories: Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 8/26/2020
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
Walmart's 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report provides information on key ESG metrics and initiatives for the company's fiscal year ending January 31, 2020.
"Walmart takes a shared value, whole-system approach to ESG," said Kathleen McLaughlin, Executive Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer. "Our ESG initiatives aim to go beyond mitigating business risk. We aim to address societal issues through business initiatives that create value for all our stakeholders; and we seek, in collaboration with others, to transform underlying societal systems (such as retail workforce development and food supply chains) for long-term social, environmental and economic sustainability."
Download the report to explore Walmart's efforts in the areas of climate, waste, natural capital, pay equity, diversity in leadership and more:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- Is the Virtual Power Purchase Agreement the best path to achieving your sustainability goals?
- Apple's 2020 Environmental Progress Report
- A Microgrid For Your Business is More Important Now Than Ever. Find out why.
- Case Study: Superior Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) System Proven to Reduce Coronavirus
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- IBM's DER Project Risk Evaluation Framework
- Net zero is THE new business imperative
- Resilience Isn't a Project - It's a Mindset for Better Plants Partners
- Redefining Corporate Renewables Procurement Strategy: Simplified, Effective and Accessible
- DWS: Site-Level Climate Risk and Resiliency Checklist Pilot