Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 9/21/2020
Source: Energy Edge
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Retail electricity suppliers are changing the game for corporate renewable energy buyers by eliminating many of the challenges that have made buying renewable energy difficult for some. This white paper from Energy Edge explores in detail the various products and solutions being offered, and the challenges associated with evaluating and comparing these offers to renewable PPAs.
Shorter-term contracts, smaller volumes, managing imbalance risk, and integrating the renewable purchase with load-serving obligations are just some of the solutions that are creating new options for corporate buyers. The retail supplier community is able to provide these solutions, while offering locationality, at prices competitive with direct PPAs.
Download the report to evaluate your options when purchasing renewable energy:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report