Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind
Date Published: 9/21/2020
Source: Energy Edge
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Retail electricity suppliers are changing the game for corporate renewable energy buyers by eliminating many of the challenges that have made buying renewable energy difficult for some. This white paper from Energy Edge explores in detail the various products and solutions being offered, and the challenges associated with evaluating and comparing these offers to renewable PPAs.
Shorter-term contracts, smaller volumes, managing imbalance risk, and integrating the renewable purchase with load-serving obligations are just some of the solutions that are creating new options for corporate buyers. The retail supplier community is able to provide these solutions, while offering locationality, at prices competitive with direct PPAs.
Download the report to evaluate your options when purchasing renewable energy:
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- First-Ever Peace REC Transaction Drives Renewable Energy Development in Africa
- Solar for the Middle
- Navigating the Energy Transition
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Tackle energy efficiency projects with no upfront costs
- Veto of landmark climate bill is a missed opportunity for Massachusetts
- Repurposing the Western Maryland Railway Station
- Top Energy Policy Trends from 2020–and How They Can Inform your 2021 Energy Plans
- Which renewable energy options are best for my business?