No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial
Date Published: 9/28/2020
Source: Enel X
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Today’s commercial and industrial energy consumers can reduce energy costs and earn incentive payments by using distributed energy resources (DERs) like battery storage, backup generators, or solar-plus-storage. However, few have the capital or resources to purchase, install, and upgrade DERs to take advantage of these opportunities.
Yet that capital is not always necessary for revenue-generating energy projects. Download this eBook from Enel X to learn more about:
- What's driving the business case for DERs
- The economics behind financing for DER projects
- How new technologies can automate the operation of these assets to maximize ROI
Please fill out the form below to download the eBook. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report
- Setting Records, Walmart Continues Moving Toward Becoming a Totally Renewable Business
- Competitive Wholesale Markets Unlock Procurement Options—Will the Proposed Southeast Energy Exchange Market Do the Same?
- A perspective on weather, the grid, and bringing resilience to your energy approach
- Want to Tune Up Your City’s Buildings? First, Tune Up Your Approach.
- Turning Sustainability Goals into Action: DER Survey Insights, Part 4