Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/14/2020
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Many of today’s commercial and industrial facilities seek smart, scalable plans for the energy transition. This white paper from Shell Energy outlines four strategies that businesses can take now to start greening their operations on the path to long-term decarbonization.
This paper discusses options for C&I facilities looking to take immediate steps to reduce emissions, decrease their carbon footprint, and transition away from carbon-based fuels. All of these strategies can be deployed now to make measurable short-term impacts while planning for long-term sustainability goals – in some cases with minimal upfront investment.
Download this report to learn about practical, forward-thinking sustainability solutions for businesses and enterprises.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Retail Suppliers are Changing the Game for Renewable Energy Buyers
- Being an Energy Superhero in Challenging Times: Maximizing Value through Active Retail Portfolio Management
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution