Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 10/29/2020
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry