Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
Type: White Paper
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 10/29/2020
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
A low-carbon future will require a wide scope of technical capabilities, regulatory expertise, and market savvy. Integrating products for a total solution and maximum cost reduction will be a key challenge. This white paper from Shell Energy provides actionable steps and forward-looking insights for businesses and enterprises preparing to meet the energy standards of tomorrow.
Building on Part 1 of this series (Immediate Steps for Commercial & Industrial Facilities), Part 2 looks at technologies in development and poised for expansion, and provides examples of how cutting-edge corporations are spearheading their energy transitions.
Download this report to explore how companies can create a long-term roadmap to achieve their decarbonization goals.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management