Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
Type: White Paper
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 6/23/2021
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
As increased scrutiny is placed on emissions and supply chain management, many companies have established aspirational goals to improve environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics in a short time frame but have done so with limited details on how to execute those objectives. In this report, Constellation discusses critical areas to target for improvement and to establish key attainable milestones.
Download this report to explore understanding your business's CO2 footprint (including Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions) and the importance of creating reduction targets.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update