Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
Type: White Paper
Categories: GHG Emissions
Date Published: 6/23/2021
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
As increased scrutiny is placed on emissions and supply chain management, many companies have established aspirational goals to improve environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics in a short time frame but have done so with limited details on how to execute those objectives. In this report, Constellation discusses critical areas to target for improvement and to establish key attainable milestones.
Download this report to explore understanding your business's CO2 footprint (including Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions) and the importance of creating reduction targets.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- Siemens Dynamic VAV Optimization 1111 Broadway
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook
- Facebook's U.S. Renewable Energy Impact Study
- 2021 Better Buildings Progress Report