Preparing for the Energy Transition: Immediate Steps for C&I Facilities
Type: White Paper
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial
Date Published: 6/28/2021
Source: MP2 Energy
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Investors, employees, policymakers, and consumers are pressuring businesses to accelerate the energy transition. The energy industry is ready to help. This white paper from MP2 Energy, a Shell Energy North America subsidiary, explores three strategies that the commercial and industrial sectors can take advantage of right now:
- Sourcing a more sustainable energy mix through PPAs and VPPAs
- Reducing energy consumption with turnkey high-efficiency infrastructure solutions
- Leveraging nature-based offsets to compensate for emissions that cannot be avoided
Download the white paper for a deeper look and learn how other companies leverage these strategies to cut emissions, signal sustainability and establish themselves as leaders in the energy transition.
Please fill out the form below to download the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update