2020 Distributed Energy Forum Insights
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial, Microgrids, Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 7/14/2021
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Microgrids
Let's look forward to our 3rd annual Distributed Energy Forum, set for September 13-15, 2021 as a virtual event, by looking back at our 2020 DEForum to explore the content and ideas shared by our speakers and attendees.
This insights report, part of our continuing series, offers a recap of each general session to give you the flavor of this thought-provoking and actionable content. Presentations include:
- "Achieving Energy Independence in Manufacturing" with Alex Fried, Procter & Gamble
- "Powering Philadelphia's Future" with Christine Knapp, City of Philadelphia and Emily Schapira, Philadelphia Energy Authority
- "The Future of the Grid is Distributed" with Doug Sansom, NRG Energy
- "Strategies for Innovative Efficiency Financing" with Ben Suplick, University of Pennsylvania
- "The Impact of COVID on DER Deployment" with Matthew Walters, Siemens
- "A Modular Approach to Cogen: Stacking the Blocks" with Scott Bargerstock, Mohawk Industries
- "Inspiring Diversity in Energy: Getting from Statement to Action" with Carolyn Green, EnerGreen Capital Management and Darlene Phillips, PJM
- "The Future of Energy Utility Services" with Robery Vary, Duke Energy
Download the Distributed Energy Resources Insights report to explore the wide variety of topics covered at our event. You can join our community at the 2021 Virtual Distributed Energy Forum, September 13-15, 2021. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link; interested suppliers can submit an application here.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update