The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
Type: White Paper
Categories: Sourcing Renewables
Date Published: 10/13/2021
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: Sourcing Renewables
Corporate energy users use PPAs to reduce fossil fuel reliance, curb emissions, procure RECs, meet mandates, and signal action against climate change. However, not all PPAs are equal. Contract provisions – and outcomes – vary.
To help inform and accelerate corporate emissions reductions, this Shell Energy white paper explains similarities, differences, and challenges between the leading types of PPAs.
- Compare physical and virtual PPAs side-by-side.
- Understand key differences in settlement, risk, volatility, and availability.
- Explore innovative PPA structures offering streamlined alternatives.
Download the white paper to find the best-fit PPA type to help meet your corporate energy goals while avoiding unwanted risk.
Please fill out the form below to view the report. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Selecting a Renewables Project: Evaluate Risk vs. Reward
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies