Research: The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification
Type: Research Study
Categories: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 10/18/2021
Source: Smart Energy Decisions
Primary Topic: Distributed Energy Resources
Smart Energy Decisions presents The State of Vehicle Fleet Electrification, a first-of-its-kind study to explore key dynamics driving the transition to electrified commercial fleets.
Sponsored by NRG Energy, exclusive survey results reveal drivers and barriers experienced as organizations advance toward fleet electrification. Among areas explored in the study are operating models, intentions to electrify, the decision-making process, where growth is expected, benefits already achieved, and how best to plan the journey.
Download the report to see how your journey to fleet electrification compares to other organizations.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- The Value of Microgrids: Challenges and Opportunities
- How Energy Technology Reduces Consumption and Spend: Fleet Electrification
- The ABCs of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Sustainability Strategy: Two Ways to Decarbonize Natural Gas
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture