Supporting Your Energy Journey
Type: White Paper
Categories: Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, GHG Emissions
Date Published: 1/19/2022
Source: Shell Energy
Primary Topic: GHG Emissions
The need to decarbonize has become a priority for organizations around the world. While some businesses have already set targets to lower their carbon footprint and become more sustainable, others have yet to begin this journey. In this white paper, Shell Energy charts the path to decarbonization solutions.
Among the solutions presented are:
- Natural gas generation
- Renewable solutions
- Wholesale power & trading
- Retail power provider
- Electric vehicle charging
- Demand response
- Energy solutions
Download this hybrid white paper/infographic to explore these strategies for an integrated approach to decarbonization.
Please fill out the form below to view the white paper. Please make sure to use valid information while filling this form, as is used to keep your profile updated. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- Supplier Spotlight - The Future of EV Fleets: Overcoming Challenges for Unparalleled Benefits
- Insights from the 2021 Virtual Innovation Summit
- Smart Energy Decisions' 2021 Sustainability Report
- Profiles in Partnership: Mainspring & SED: Using Webinars to Generate Leads for New Technologies
- Roadmap to Sustainability: Does Your Business Have a Plan in Place?
- Sustainability @ Bucknell Update